Food/Feed Grade ( Precipitated Silica )
Madhav Industries Precipitated Silica For Food applications are widely used due to their high purity, superior absorption and anti- caking property in Edible Salt and Powdered Food Products and as Carrier for liquids. These grades provide excellent free flow properties to the end product, and help in safe preservation and processing of foods.
Madhav Industries Precipitated Silica for Feed applications are used as Carrier for converting Liquid to Powder formulations, e.g. Choline Chloride, Vitamin E concentrate etc. due to their high absorption characteristics.
- Mansil-AC(anti-caking agent for edible salt, onion, garlic powder and other permissible food products)
- Mansil-THK (G) : Powder/Granular food products
- Mansil-FE : As carrier for poultry/feed supplements
- Mansil-PRM : Pharmaceutical Grade
Standard Packing of Food Grade Silica is 15 /20 Kg HDPE Bags with Inner Liner, and Feed Grade Silica is 25 Kg HDPE Woven Bags with Inner Liner.
- anti-caking agent for edible salt, onion, garlic powder
- Improve flow and increase packaging rates
- Absorb liquid, fat & oil for powdered food applications
- food products
- Poultry / feed supplements